  From: Taylor Scobie Humphrey
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:05 AM
  Subject: Re: To Caroline: Re: Anemia Issues

  Thank you, Hideyo

  "Consciousness is Causal
   and Physicality is its
   Manifestation."

  On Jun 29, 2007, at 8:00 AM, HIDEYO YAMAMOTO wrote:

    Indeed - I know it's hard -- but we need to do our best to give all the
love and joy we can give as they certainly deserve it-- when I was losing eight
kitties one after the other.. I was overwhelmed with the depression --and
eventually, I learned to live in the moment.. I loved all of them like there is
no tomorrow -- hold them and tel them how beautiful they are.. the pain we are
going through is only temprary and we will always be together no matter what --
there is nothing that can separate us --

    There was a quote I saw some place goes something like.
    Stop telling God how big strom is, but start telling storm, how big god
is.. something like that..
    I just try not to think of how big the pain and sorrow is.. but strated to
think how big and powerful our love and bond with each other is..  much love,

    Hideyo