  From: Susan Dubose
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 10:15 PM
  Subject: do you ever.......

  Walk into a room and one of your felv+ cats is asleep somewhere, so peaceful
and still, you are afraid that he/ she has "passed" in their sleep?

  Lola (Princess Naughty Lola) is like that, a lot.

  I have to touch her and make sure she is ok.......

  And ruffle her furrage..........

  Purr-la (my Kannibal Kitty, felv-) is like that too.

  It's like she can just stop, drop & sleep where ever she is, the most
peaceful sleep.
  I find her in the oddish places, fast asleep....

  Like asleep in the hall, right in the center of activity.

  The other cats are jumping over her, playing w/ her tail & stuff.

  She just sleeps........

  And she can sleep for hours.......and hours...........

  I wonder if her life prior to me was so stressful that she is just catching
up?

  I have had her 5+ yrs. now......Makes you wonder.........

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
  www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
  www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
  www.shadowcats.net