Only Princess Pearl AKAS as Purrr-laa,
AKAS Kannibal Kitty, falls asleep anywhere.

She is a very funny one, that one.

She probably never really had a kittenhood, due to her start in life.

Now maybe she does?

Yes, sometimes they are so still asleep, they look just like little
Angels.......

Wait, cats are Angels........  :)

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com