  From: C & J
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 3:59 PM
  Subject: Re: Immunity to FeLV?

  Thanks for the info, I didn't think you had to wait that long.

  I guess my options are to wait 6 months before taking in more kitties, or
else hope that since my two didn't get infected in 2.5 years, that it is
unlikely they got infected in the last few months.

  What about FIP...if Tomi had it, is that something I need to worry about with
my two remaining cats?  A few hours after he died, there was a yellowy/orange
fluid that started coming out of his nose.  Is this a sign he may have had FIP?

  Cassandra