At 07:35 AM 7/1/2007, you wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!He is going to the best of all possible places,,,,,
Kelly Lane

A local Austin double positive cat, Sylvester, left today for Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.

The Best Friends community really pulled together to donate money for his trip.

Here is his story!

<http://network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/Forum.aspx?g=674bb7d3224f481ba52a9ddfb13c5bae&f=1370>http://network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/Forum.aspx?g=674bb7d3224f481ba52a9ddfb13c5bae&f=1370

Well, I found out you cannot link directly to his story; however, it is at the top of this forum under "Help Needed to Transport Sylvester to Kanab"

The next person who goes out to BF, please give me a report.:) One day I will go to BF, but finances are not allowing me atm.

<http://www.rescuties.org>http://www.rescuties.org

<http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20>http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Caroline!

<http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline>http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline