  From: Kelley Saveika
  To: felvtalk
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 9:35 AM
  Subject: Sylvester, double pos, goes to Best Friends!

  A local Austin double positive cat, Sylvester, left today for Best Friends
Animal Sanctuary.

  The Best Friends community really pulled together to donate money for his
trip.

  Here is his story!

http://network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/Forum.aspx?g=674bb7d3224f481ba52a9ddfb13c5bae&f=1370

  Well, I found out you cannot link directly to his story; however, it is at
the top of this forum under "Help Needed to Transport Sylvester to Kanab"

  The next person who goes out to BF, please give me a report.:)  One day I
will go to BF, but finances are not allowing me atm.

  http://www.rescuties.org

  http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

  Please help Caroline!

  http://rescuties.chipin.com/caroline