Junior initially was treated for hemobartella as a precaution with Baytril.
The anemia did improve, but then came the fevers the eye infection etc....it
was a rough go and without this group, I am not sure how long I would have
put him through it. I was and to certain extent am clueless.

My vet at that time was saying the with the fevers most likely being from
the FELV it might be time to pts. I took my puttycat home and got him back
to the old vet and told him I wanted to do the IR. He, Dr Larrick is a good
natured fellow who thank goodness had just hired a new(young vet). She has
been very caring and did the IR protocol and we treated what came along.
Junior is still with me 10 months later. Thanks to the support and knowlegde
of this group.

sally