  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2007 8:06 PM
  Subject: Re: Pictures and a question

  Junior initially was treated for hemobartella as a precaution with Baytril.
The anemia did improve, but then came the fevers the eye infection etc....it
was a rough go and without this group, I am not sure how long I would have put
him through it. I was and to certain extent am clueless.

  My vet at that time was saying the with the fevers most likely being from the
FELV it might be time to pts. I took my puttycat home and got him back to the
old vet and told him I wanted to do the IR. He, Dr Larrick is a good natured
fellow who thank goodness had just hired a new(young vet). She has been very
caring and did the IR protocol and we treated what came along. Junior is still
with me 10 months later. Thanks to the support and knowlegde of this group.

  sally