No, because I haven't tried to "mix" it yet.

I did get some of the Missing Link, the Professional Strength, which has
Spirulina in it. (This formula says it detoxifies).

Must have quite a bit because the powder is green.

The instruction say 3/4 teaspoon per cat.

I am startign them off w/ 1/8 so that the taste does not bother them.

I take 2 cans of moist food @ 3.oz or 1 @ 5.5 for 4 cats.

I divide into 4 little single serving bowls (World Market has lots of chioces
and sometimes the Dollar Stores).

I put a pinch of Lysine, then the Missing Link, stir in.

I also take the little empty cans and fill one half full w/ water, swirl around
so to get all of the juice, divide into their food.

Kitties like juice, It makes a gravey.

They cannot get too much water, of course.

I will ask around through, about just the Spiulina dosage for you.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net