Belinda,
   Miss Sue was not feline leukemia positive.  She was with me for 8 years and
was 10 years old.  She died suddenly on Friday.  I suspect her poor heart as
she was obese and although I was working on it with her and thought some
progress was being made over the last year, it was very slow going.  I suspect
she had a metabolic disorder, though, as her coat was always greasy and flecked
with dandruff-like particles, ever since I first got her.

    She was a sweet and never complaining girl, very friendly to humans who
visited, which is an oddity in itself at my house.  Most of my cats run and
hide until the stranger is gone.  She always purred when I pet her and loved
being combed and watching birds out the window.

    She was white with tabby-like striped patches.  She was loved by all who
knew her.

Thanks, Belinda,
Anne and angels Jimi Too Cool, Simms, Buggsy and Nala, all feline leukemia
positive and lots of other fur covered friends in MI, including Sophie, who
loves you all here