From: Taylor Scobie Humphrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2007 12:00:22 AM
Subject: Re: I need information please

Get your precious little girl vaccinated for FeLV.  Don't put your boy down.
It is hardly necessary.  I'm always shocked when vets still feel that way--that
is old thinking!  Just because he tests positive for FeLV doesn't mean he will
get sick right away.  My kitty Mamie lived for ten years with FeLV.  The
absolutely main thing you must think of is no stress for little Basil.  Of
course, that means Basil will be the most spoiled cat on the planet--but what
are our darling pets for if not to spoil spoil spoil with love?

You may want to consider finding a new, more forward-thinking vet to get the
most positive, loving care for little Basil.

xxx, Tee 'n' the Wildlife

"Consciousness is Causal
 and Physicality is its
 Manifestation."