Ahhh, thank you Diane!

We need all the luck we can get......  :)

Yes, and the funny thing is, Sheila told me that she had me to blame for
adopting the 3 cats that were felv+.

I originally sent her the link, and she said the black & white cat just
"haunted her".

Originally when she called BF, she planned to just sponsor the cat (they had
already recently donated $10,000 to BF for another rescue, something to do w/
Baghdad animals?)

She sent it back to me when we were discussing another hoarder situation, I
hadn't even remembered looking @ it prior.

Shows what kinda "blinders" I wear, doesn't it?

Off in lalalalalalala land..............!

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net