Hi All
Good news Pewter my newest acquisition, yeah right that I thought I would
find her a home, she just had her first series of shots. I am guessing her
to be nine weeks old pure great and very sweet. No now the vet treats her
ear mites and worms her, while waiting for the FELK test to be read. He
gave her a shot. He comes back in the room with the test and shows it to me,
it is blue and says with a smile negative. Ok that is what I expected so he
is leaving and I asked him about her vaccines, oh he already gave it to her.
He kind of realized he was caught and said only maybe once did it come
back as positive where he was caught. Oh well, she is negative. GOOD NEWS.
Junior is now the one shut up.

Oh yes I told him the story about someone thinking I was a cat rescue person
which is how I got Pewter, and he jokes that it was worse than being labeled
a terrorist. OK please don't get serious about the comment. It was said as a
joke.

Onto the next topic. If I were new to this group, I would probably have
quietly dropped out. In my opinion this group helped save Juniors life.He is
such a happy cat. And I want to thank all of you for that. I am not new and
I remain for the wealth of information. Now that I have treated junior for
almost a year, I can add what works for me, It is all about what works for
one, because it may or may not be the answer for another.

For all you rescue folks Bless you for all your hard work. Maybe I can only
save one kitten at a time (i now have  one at a time), but all of you that
take only so many needy souls thanks.

OT Micheal Vick did a plea deal and will get Jail time, albeit not near
enough. The world now knows the horrors of dogfighting and maybe will do
some good getting harsher sentences in the future. I am in Richmond where
the Federal court is. I went online to a local station and read this just
about the time it happened. I could not post then I was at work. My only
concern is that we still need to pressure the NFL and Atlanta Falcons into
an expulsion rather than suspension.

I love everyone for their passion even though it does occasionally create
controversy.

Thanks so Much

Black, Lily, Daisy, Silver, and  Spike , add Pewter Visit my BB for some
pictures post your as well.