Hi Wendy

Yes she is grey. My unimaginative BF who loves the cats as much as I do
calls my silver tabby grey puddy and wants to call her little grey puddy. He
also used to have a double yellow head amazon parrot called yellow bird and
another amazon called red bird. You get the idea. Oh yes just read the names
below you will see his names in some of the cats. Grey and White is actually
a dilute calico so she is also tan.

I have a Flower theme I could have chosen from and the name would have been
ASTER but I decided on the Metal theme so it is Pewter.

Thanks

Sally