________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jessica
Merchen
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:50 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: I am so CONFUSSED!!

I have a cat that is jst over one year old. About a week to a week and a
half ago I noticed him hurtin and not eating. I had to wait until today
to take him to the vet due to money issues. I just found out that he has
feline luekemia. And i am so hurt. I am not quite sure what to do or
need to do. He is not eating or drinking. My vet told me to feed him
baby food which is what I am doing. He eats very little. the vet also
has given him a prescription for clavamox for fever. Nebber got way too
spastic to do any more blood work or test today so I must take him back
in a couple of weeks when he is feeling better. But in the mean time,  I
need some sort of advice of how to help him and me to deal with this. I
can not think about losing him. If some one could give me a little
advice on what to do I would be grateful. Thanks, Jessica

________________________________

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;
_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2V
udGVy>

be privileged.
received this
transmission from