Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 11:50 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: I am so CONFUSSED!!

I have a cat that is jst over one year old. About a week to a week and a half ago I noticed him hurtin and not eating. I had to wait until today to take him to the vet due to money issues. I just found out that he has feline luekemia. And i am so hurt. I am not quite sure what to do or need to do. He is not eating or drinking. My vet told me to feed him baby food which is what I am doing. He eats very little. the vet also has given him a prescription for clavamox for fever. Nebber got way too spastic to do any more blood work or test today so I must take him back in a couple of weeks when he is feeling better. But in the mean time, I need some sort of advice of how to help him and me to deal with this. I can not think about losing him. If some one could give me a little advice on what to do I would be grateful. Thanks, Jessica

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48246/*http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5cDF2bXZzBF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDZ3JlZW4tY2VudGVy>

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from your system. In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.