From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 9:15 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Question about eye ulcers

Ok, guys, since I'm feeling particularly sad tonight about my babies, let me
ask this...

How long have you all known of a cat surviving after FeLV+ diagnosis?

I know the standard is, according to almost everyone, 2-3 years after
diagnosis, but I'm sure some of you all have had experiences with cats
living longer?

Just curious what everyone's experiences have been.

Michael

  _____

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com
<http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour/?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000982> .