From: "Belinda" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: T-cyte.....?

    Susan,
   Fred gets subqs daily for his CRF, I buy the fluids at my local Fred
Meyer, a box of 12 for 38.00 way cheaper than the vet sells them (12.00
a bag), he gets 150cc a day.  Most vets will write a prescription for
you and have a tech show you how to do it.  It isn't hard unless the cat
is less than cooperative like Fred was to begin with, he would bite me.
I had to use clothes pins on his scruff for about a week, he still tried
to bite me but couldn't reach me so after a week he decided to just
suffer through the torture his once loving mom was inflicting on him, he
still hates it but knows he is getting and and realizes grouchingly it
does make him feel better.  he has been getting them for a year now.  I
also torture him by giving him pills 3 times a day he has grudgingly
gotten used to the routine!!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com