PS. At that low you may want to consider a transfusion to tide her over until the epogen can kick in. I would also get her on Nutrived and vit B shots right away. Iron, folic acid and vit b's are needed to build blood, Nutrived has all of those. I give this to Fred, he is CRF and was slightly anemic so I started him on the Nutrived and vit B shots so we hopefully wouldn't get bad enough to have to use the epogen and his HCT went from 24% to 30%. Don't know where it is now but from his behavior I'd say in the high 20's or low 30's, he still gets the Nutrived and vit B shots and I've added Marrow Plus which seems to have given him added energy (Hidyeo recommended this).

I buy the Nutrived here:

http://www.calvetsupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=33

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com