  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:02 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Genevieve My precious baby is gone

Jen just called and it was worse then she thought,she was very anemic and
septic,the felv destroyed her white blood cells and she had nothing to fight
with.Jen gave her 12 hours of feeling better.I had a wonderful hour with her
this morning,at least I didn't have to see her in agony.I will never forget
that beautiful face and personality.I am so sick with heartache right now

  _____

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=47093/*http:/tv.yahoo.com/collections/222>  with
an Edge to see what's on, when.