  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 10:02 AM
  Subject: Genevieve My precious baby is gone

  Jen just called and it was worse then she thought,she was very anemic and
septic,the felv destroyed her white blood cells and she had nothing to fight
with.Jen gave her 12 hours of feeling better.I had a wonderful hour with her
this morning,at least I didn't have to see her in agony.I will never forget
that beautiful face and personality.I am so sick with heartache right now

  Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's Comedy with an Edge to see what's on,
when.