nice & pink.

Sheila ( Dr.Smith's wife) told me this today...........I will be @ the Cat
Hospital tomorrow,so I will see if he would like to do some bloodwork.

Next week is a killer for me, Labor Day clients outta town.

        "I think if he is eating and eliminating ok and he seems to be
generally doing well, then he is probably ok. Its when the appetite
fails,his coat looks ragged,etc that they seem to go into that usually
fatal decline.

I hope he is just having a down time and he bounces back to his perky
self soon. Sometimes what I have seen is a very gradual slowing down.
My Cookie Princess is doing that now. She has lost two pounds over the
last few months."

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org