My vet is recommending a low dose of Valume for the kitties. I explained that I
didn't want them "drugged" or "completely out of it" but if they had visions of
mice in their heads, that's fine. ha ha. Anyone had any experiece with Valume?
Thanks!!! :)

Susan Dubose <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:      v\:* {   BEHAVIOR:
url(#default#VML)  }  o\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  w\:* {
BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }  .shape {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)  }
 st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }              Hi Angela,

  Wendy is correct, just make sure kitties have somewhere to hide (maybe your
bedroom?) and that you visit w/them
  a lot to pet them, reassure them & tell them that you love them.

  Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net