Brewer'sYeast & Nutritional yeast are similiar, except that the Nutriotional
yeast (which I use) has more iron in it.

That's why I just give it to them every other day.

The Missing Link has the Spirolina in it and other natural veggies & herbs.

I use both, so far no problems.

If they get alot of b vitamins, they are water soluble anyway and they will pee
them out.

Same as w/vitamin c.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com