Drinkwell. I dump and rinse and wipe it out daily with a cloth and take it apart and wash it weekly (because of my number of cats). Mine like to use the box when I use the bathroom. I like it, actually, as it offers me the opportunity to closely monitor what is going on with everyone (urine output and consistency of stools!). We are such a close-knit little family!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Lind" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2007 3:14 PM
Subject: RE: OT litter box issue

Yes! Our litter box isn't in there, but we've got three kitties that are
obsessed with drinking out of the tub, so if I go to the bathroom, I have
many "helpers," and I always have to turn on the tub for them. They love the
fresh water, even if I've just filled their water bowls.

I've had fountains in the past, but both have broken. Anyone know of really
good fountains that look nice too?

Melissa