Ihave the Drinkwells too,and I like them and the cats seem pleased.

Hey, that's what it's all about.......

I fill the reserve canister w/ice sometimes for their drinking & veiwing
pleasure.

However, that new "bubbly"one looks pretty cool, you can see on the Foster &
Smith website.

It's like a big purple dome.

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com