From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:15 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: need stuff

Well, Tigger is doing better. He is not vomitting anymore and he has
been eating good... but all he wants to eat is fancy feast wet cat food
medleys.  I have been putting it on top of the dry innova cat food so
that way he does eat some of the good food.  Need ideas on good cat wet
food for Tigger.  He does not have feline leukemia but is old, has
digestive problems, and recently had a low appetite.

Another thing I would like advice on is for a friend's cat.  She has
very dry, flaky skin but her black fur is also oily and sheds a lot.  I
suggested fish oil for the shedding but does anyone know what to do
about the dander??  Would Nizoral AD human anti-dandruff shampoo be safe
( if well rinsed)??  She looks like she has snow on her for the dry
skin.

thanks

Chelsea

be privileged.