  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvot groups ; Felvtalk
  Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 6:47 AM
  Subject: Brian

  Could I get some healing prayers for this sweet boy.He is one of our Sids
kids.he had to have his ears irrigated and is having a hard time recovering
from his ear infection.Thanks so much.
  Sherry

  Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
  Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.