Brenda, some comfort, I hope, in knowing they are together~
Tough week. Comforting thoughts coming your way. Lovey and Perry are busy now being your guardian angels....
Laurie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brenda Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:51 AM
Subject: Lovey is gone

Hello All,
Thank you for your help the other day. Lovey was in liver and kidney failure. His liver was 10 times smaller than normal and my vet and I both feel it was genetic. He was suffering so I didn't hesitate in letting him go. He was a beautiful, wonderful, friend with a personality like no other cat I have ever met. I will miss him for a long time. It was a tough week, I lost my mom's cat Perry last thursday. He started failing and he went really fast. We don't know what was wrong with him, but the vet was 100% sure there were multiple problems. Perry was a very loving sweet boy, he is also missed. So, that was two friends gone in one week. They were both feline leukemia positive. Belinda, could you add them to the list. Thank you, Janine