Janine, Lovey and Perry are at peace now. I hope you can find some comfort
in the furry arms of the other kitties. Stay strong!

Melissa

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brenda Smith
Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2007 11:52 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Lovey is gone

Hello All,
Thank you for your help the other day.  Lovey was in liver and kidney
failure.  His liver was 10 times smaller than normal and my vet and I
both feel it was genetic. He was suffering so I didn't hesitate in
letting him go. He was a beautiful, wonderful, friend with a personality
like no other cat I have ever met. I will miss him for a long time.

It was a tough week, I lost my mom's cat Perry last thursday.  He
started failing and he went really fast.  We don't know what was wrong
with him, but the vet was 100% sure there were multiple problems.  Perry
was a very loving sweet boy, he is also missed. So, that was two friends
gone in one week.  They were both feline leukemia positive.  Belinda,
could you add them to the list.  Thank you, Janine