Ahhhhh, on the cover is a "SelkirkRex", described as a British Shorthair meets
Rex & sometimes meets Persian........

Finally, I have uncovered what "look" the "Frankenbreeder" from last year was
going for in my little Pugsley.

I kept saying to everyone (anyone that would listen!), he's so funny looking,
he's got curly fur but the face of a British Shorthair! Not like the classic
Rex!

So, apparently that IS a breed, but this loser was just playin' w
/genetics.......

They come in either long or short furrage.......

This is the same house that my Naughty Lola & Ursula (both felv+) came from,
Lola being a doll faced Persian & Ursula being a British Shorthair
Sealpoint........

Looks like my little Pugsley on the cover only w/long fur, flamepoint & all!

He was a tough little cookie, medically......

He was @ the vet clinic for 6 months................!

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.petgirlspetsitting.com
www.tx.siameserescue.org
www.shadowcats.net

                       " A kitten is more amusing than half the people one
                      is obligated to be with."
                                  Lady Sidney Morgan

Building a website is a piece of cake.