I just want to say that I am sorry if people were offended on the stupid
argument that started here on Monday.I say stupid because we let it get out of
hand.We are supposed to be adults and supportive of each other.I KNOW everybody
has thier own opinions and that is fine.I was fine with certain peoples
opinions,but to call the place that I respect and devote myself to a Hellhole
was just plain un called for.And I am NOT trying to get any arguing going
again.I have respected this list for almost 2 years now.Many have been here for
me in my loss of Maizee(the beautiful felv baby that brought me to this
list).Many have left because of the exact same thing that went on here.
  We are here to help one another NOT to force our opinions upon.Ok to speak
them but not to attack because we dont agree.
  I am not a fighter.But when I am attacked it is hard not to.
  So I just want to say sorry for the mess that occured here.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.