That sounds like a good update.  I hope Autumn continues to feel better.
  tonya

Susan Ang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Thanks to everyone who responded. Autumn is about 11 weeks old. She has
really responded the treatments and has perked up considerably. The Pedialyte
definitely helped. Once we brought her home from vet, I started her immediately
on her antibiotics, but within the hour she had vomiting and diarrhea. She was
very weak and so I would smear Nutri Cal on her paws and squirt Pedialyte in
her mouth. After every treatment she would perk up and the vomiting stopped
that night. She still had diarrhea the next morning but I was able to get her
to start eating the prescription food off my fingers. Today she is playful, but
thin. We're trying to fatten her up a bit and get her energy levels back up.
She's such a precious blessing, we are very grateful that she turned around.

~Susan A.