and you know my answer: add yogurt to that pumpkin! if he's a coonie, he's
even more likely to love it... (coons seem to love pumpkin, for some unknown
reason)

the whole thing sounds weird to me--as far as i know (which is limited),
baytril IS still the first drug of choice for utis, and in males, treatment
is often started before culturing is complete just because of the risk of
blockage. so i'm not sure that what the first vet did was so far off....

barb, think this is what's going on with joe's boy? just getting older and
the digestive system not so motile? what'd they end up doing with him?

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine