Hey guys,

Wow!  I have been reading all the posts I've missed over the past couple of
weeks and was surprised to see another fuss going on (that's Texan for
'argument'...lol).  I was hoping that it would be longer before we had another
blow up considering the two we had earlier this year.  It finally dawned on me
that this list is a lot like a marriage (or any close relationship really).  It
has its ups and downs and people are going to get on each other's nerves some,
but that doesn't mean we don't care about one another.  Ultimately, the list
will only survive if the members are committed to its survival.  The list's
success, like a marriage, is in direct correlation to the effort of its members
who are participating, which includes the effort to help as well as the effort
to temper what we say.  It's ok to disagree; it's how we do it that can ruffle
feathers.  Some of you are using the words "used to be" to describe this list,
but I don't think it's changed all
 that much, except it is missing a few key players that are really valuable.
We are going to go through stuff here, but we really need to try to keep it as
respectful as possible and keep our tones diplomatic as someone else stated so
that we don't run people off; people who have cats that need help, which is why
we're all here.

So in essence, we just need to watch how we say things, myself included.  I've
enjoyed being "married" to most all of you though, despite the few fuss's we've
had!  lololol.

And don't run off...things will go back to normal if everyone is committed to
doing so, which I think we all are.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?