Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dawn Morrison
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 11:17 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: RE: Quality Foods

I went out this weekend and purchased the Wellness Core dry and some cans of
wet. Bea LOVES the wet food but wasn't all that interested in the dry.

I mixed the dry kitten food she'd been eating with some of the Wellness and
she still wouldn't eat it. Finally I put down a bowl of just her kitten food
and she ate half the bowl, poor thing probably thought I was starving her.

My husband said to just keep the mixed old kitten and new Wellness down and
eventually she'll eat....I'm not to sure about that.

Message: 10