  From: Chris
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 10:55 AM
  Subject: RE: Quality Foods

  My five love the wet Wellness-won't go near the dry!  And I have a couple who
will eat just about anything, anytime, any way!  LOL

  Christiane Biagi

  914-632-4672

  Cell:  914-720-6888

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Katrina Animal Reunion Team (KART)

  www.findkpets.org

  Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals