  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 7:59 PM
  Subject: Brian Please add him to the CLS :(

  I am sad to say that we lost sweet Brian today.His otitis caused  severe
neurological conditions.I just saw him last Thursday and he seemed to be doing
so good.But he took a turn for the worse.I am so grateful that I got one more
chance to give him love one more time.I will miss his beautiful soul.
  Sherry