Sherry,
 I'm so sorry Brian is gone. I remember his sweet
face...You are a blessing to all the kitties you help
and love. Thank you for everything you do. I still get
the posts from the original list...I'm not back ,but
it is not possible for me to completely close off. So
many wonderful people on both lists... Responding to
two lists is very time consuming... However,  I just
want to tell you, my heart hurts for every kitty lost
and for those everywhere who love them...Glenda
--- Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am sad to say that we lost sweet Brian today.His
> otitis caused  severe neurological conditions.I just
> saw him last Thursday and he seemed to be doing so
> good.But he took a turn for the worse.I am so
> grateful that I got one more chance to give him love
> one more time.I will miss his beautiful soul.
>   Sherry

>  Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo!
Autos.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.