  From: Pat Kachur
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 1:02 PM
  Subject: Re:

  I have had two FIP cats--both of which had the "wet" version where the
abdomen becomes extremely distended.  I believe it is more common than the
"dry" version.  They lived about 6 months after diagnosis but I did eventually
have to have them put down.

  Re food--I believe Pet Guard (available around here at least at Whole Foods
stores) would be right as high a nutritional wet food as is available.  It is
what I am feeding my leukemia-positive kitty--and she is thriving.