I would consider going in, however, I couldn't find the bump earlier when I looked, and I just tried two more times. I may have made it sound huge. To me, *anything* unusual is huge. But really, it was more like a small pimple, and I don't think it could be related to anything especially nasty.

That said, if we can find it, and if it's changed, you can bet we'll be going in to the vet this week.

I honestly appreciate the warnings. Thank you for being concerned about my little Fluffy Pants.

Lance

On Oct 14, 2007, at 7:42 PM, laurieskatz wrote:

Hi. Frankie's lump on the side of his neck was metastisized lung cancer....
I would see a vet asap.
Laurie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Norman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: Lance/Ember

I just came into this thread & please take Ember in to see your vet! Any lump in the neck area, especially after vaccinations there (which should NEVER be done - NO vaccinations are supposed to be done in the scruff anymore!) is suspect. Take her in asap & have it biopsied.

Pam

Lance wrote:
Ember is five and a half. She hasn't gotten any vax except for her first rabies (I think) since I adopted her when she was seven months old. Again, I think I'm being, as Ned Flanders would say, a "nervous Nelly,"
but
that's not unusual.

Lance

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:35:25 -0500, "Kelley Saveika"