You guys are probably going to think I'm crazy, but I actually use baking soda
for deodorant.  I've been trying to find a good deodorant that does not contain
aluminum, which is supposed to be bad for us, and never could.  Anything I did
find did not work very well.  I was reading online about deodorant because I
began to notice that only my right armpit was having body odor all of a sudden,
when I never have had much before, and read that bacteria can build up and
block your pores.  I read that baking soda is a great, safe alternative, and
have been using it for about two months now and am very happy with it.  I don't
have that odor anymore, and I don't even have to use it everyday, believe it or
not.  I hope I didn't gross anyone out with my TMI, but I think it's a great
alternative if you're looking for one and good info. to pass on.  So I'm
assuming it's safe for kitties to mix it in with litter.

:)
Wendy

world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~