Barb - Thanks for all your research. The Cat Clinic was suggested from someone
else as well, unfortunately they are a bit too far for me.

Dawn

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:25:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Vet Recommendation
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

I use the Cat Care Clinic here in Madison and LOVE THEM.  They are fabulous.
One of the vets has had FeLV+ kits of her own (I don't know if she does right
now) and they are all very open to patient parents' bringing in information
about potential treatments etc.

here's their website and #/email
http://catcareclinic.net/
608-238-2287
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his
life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous