Kenzie I am so sorry for your lost of Frankie.Hugs to you.
  Sherry

Kenzie Kanne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    Frankie who was FELV positive has
passed on.  He has really been battling for about a month and a half now.  I
have realized that after that long, I was fighting so I wouldn't hurt and not
so he wouldn't.  His digestive system was shutting down on Monday so I made the
hardest decision of my life and put him to rest last night.  He was very sick
and very anemic and was dehydrating faster each time and refusing fluids.  I
will never regret having him no matter how much this hurts.  I gave him a
second chance he had 3 1/2 healthy months of playing but it was time for rest
since he hasn't been well for the past month and a half.  I have ordered
Tranfer Factor for my girls.

Kenzie Kanne
ARC Volunteer
(712)830-9518