From: Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk <Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, November 9, 2007 7:57:37 AM
Subject: Need some help

Hi guys,

My cats were seized yesterday by animal control.  I had taken some
sick animals to Emancipet for treatment and they sent the Austin
Police Department an email stating they were concerned.

I am in desperate, desperate need of monies for an attorney, since I
spend every cent I have caring for these animals.  In this case I
could not give you a tax deduction as I do when you have so kindly in
the past donated to help my animals.  I could send you a thank you
note and pay it forward to some other rescuers at some other time.

If all you can do is send your prayers that is also appreciated.

THanks,

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20