Kelley,
My sincerest apologies for jumping to conclusions, I was completely fooled by a hoarder once and it is a very delicate subject for me. I should have known with Susan telling the story it probably wasn't true, I did view the video and like I said in my email that was taken with a big grain of salt, I know they aren't going to say anything nice about the person they are taking animals away from.

I hope you can get this all squared away and the truth come out, I just wish the rumor mongers would get their what they have coming but that probably won't happen.

I do believe in the after life though and they will have to face themselves and what they did here there, should be a pretty uncomfortable time for them!!

Why in God's name did your vet start all this trouble???

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties
http://bemikitties.com

http://adopt.bemikitties.com

FeLV Candlelight Service
http://bemikitties.com/cls

http://HostDesign4U.com

BMK Designs [non-profit animals websites]
http://bmk.bemikitties.com