Hi-
I was wondering what kind of diet everyone uses for their FELV positive cats
and kittens.  I am currently feeding mine Science Diet Kitten Chow and also
Friskies canned in a.m. and pm.  These ladies have their habits.  I have tried
switching their dry food and they began vomiting and quit eating so we
continued w/ it.  I didn't know if their was a better dry or canned I should be
feeding them or if what they are eating is okay.  I don't want to distress them
and they do like their soft food twice a day.

Also, I have the Transfer Factor??  Can't remember if that is how it is
said..the powder at my house and I have been using Mega C Plus everyday for 3
months now...has anyone used Mega C Plus before?  Has it worked for you?  So do
I continue w/ the Mega C plus only or do I keep using it and use the Transfer
Factor too or should I just used the Transfer Factor.  Any advice is
appreciated.  Thanks everyone!Kenzie KanneARC Volunteer
(712)830-9518www.myspace.com/animalrescueofcarrollhttp://animalrescue-carroll.tripod.com/index.html