I am so sorry to tell you all that sweet handsome Salvatore did not make it.We
all thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.Jen does so much for these
wonderful fur kids and we have been having such a terrible time this year at
BOTH shelters.We lost another Crash cat too today.Sweet Lily of the Valley.She
has been with us since I started 2 years ago.She was a cute black girl.Jen is
hurting tonight.Send good vibes her way if you could. Thanks to you all.
  Sherry