  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: Felvtalk
  Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 9:02 PM
  Subject: Salvatore Please add to the CLS :(

  I am so sorry to tell you all that sweet handsome Salvatore did not make
it.We all thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.Jen does so much for
these wonderful fur kids and we have been having such a terrible time this year
at BOTH shelters.We lost another Crash cat too today.Sweet Lily of the
Valley.She has been with us since I started 2 years ago.She was a cute black
girl.Jen is hurting tonight.Send good vibes her way if you could. Thanks to you
all.
  Sherry