There has been a long time curse if you want to call it that, which follows
a new arrival. It seems that a short time after the arrival I would lose a
cat. Now it dosen't always happen. My neighbors must think I rescue cats,
because this fall 3 were left at my house, 2 in a box on Thanksgiving
Day. One was given to me by a lady who was told I did rescue. Well not
officially but maybe unofficially. I have kept 2 of these kitties.

Pewter was spayed Friday and she is doing great. High jumps and running
around with he companion JJ. All my cats got their booster for FELV. The vet
agreed on the 3 year protocol for distemper. My wallet is much smaller now.

Thanks Kelley for the information on the Zithromax.

Sally